Students need to score higher on Pre-High School Standardized Tests and Entrance Exams because their performance levels often…
- Influence the number of remedial high school courses necessary for college prerequisites.
- Influence the placement in upper- and lower-level courses.
- Influence the level of challenges encountered throughout high school.
- Influence the peer groups with which students associate in and out of school.
- Influence the decisions by private schools for those who choose to apply.
- Influence scholarship consideration for private and parochial schools.